Friday, May 21, 2010

5 Things I love, Friday!

1. i love going to see a movie--only to be inspired by the previews!! i love watching about other movies to watch! yep.

2. coffee cake---yum!! housemate jen made some and i'm going to devour it!!

3. silence--when all the kids are quiet..lately i can do nothing else other than soak in it! :)

4. going to the library! i get to do that today! yay!

5. i have loved looking around at all the different crafting blogs out there! (with sewmamasew's giveaway) i am almost inspired! you crafters keep up the good work!!

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia Peck1:23 PM

    Ha, I'm with you on movie previews. I am befuddled by the ratio of previews that get me really super excited to movies that I am actually interested in seeing when they come out.

    ReplyDelete