Saturday, April 13, 2013

some pics for the weekend

 I'm excited! i've finally done something with a pinterest idea!!
yes, and it's homemade laundry detergent. 
super easy.
you just add all these products together! 
(and grate the soap bars with a cheese grater...and you're done!)
smells amazing.

 one of my children hijacked my phone....as usual.
and took this gem.
had to post it! 
ha :)

 i love these goofy girls,
and their goofy faces.

ok! time for a FLASHBACK photo!
i've been in my mom's archives...
so much fun (and a little sad) to see all the pics from 2008....only 5 years ago???
crazy how time flies.



1 comment:

  1. okay, I think I am going to try the laundry soap. My excuse is always that I have to go to the laundromat, but the dry stuff should be easy to transport.

    ReplyDelete