Friday, June 19, 2009

Five things i love Friday! :

1. spending a whole entire day with my great friend trish! i took her to Amelie's French bakery....yum! good eats, good conversation...then a chick flick (27 Dresses)!

2. i love ivory!--ever since we have visitors she's been camping out in my bedroom....she wakes up randomly, talks in her sleep and wakes up super early....she is so sweet when just waking up...how i love her!

3. Friends. i feel like i am learning more and more about friendship, what i means, how to be one and such. i am thankful for all my friends--you are dear to my heart!

4. fresh cut grass---looks amazing, smells great!--(thankyou Genevra!)

5. giving! i am realizing that one of the great benefits of being a parent is that you have decided already to give to your children.-time, money, emotion, energy......and then, you can still give more, if you so choose! i am blessed with my children and i'm inspired to give to them more!

No comments:

Post a Comment