Friday, June 17, 2011

i think i'm in love with fabric!

i went to ikea yesterday, and wow.
they are very pro-textiles (fabric).
i never really realized it until i looked through a book on their rack, and there
are soooo many ideas of things to do (esp. decorating) with fabric!
i'm really really excited!
i've been busy making curtains for my house. 
i cannot tell you how many years it's been that we've lived in this house and i am finally putting up curtains! ....(actually about 4 1/2 yrs people!)
yowsa!
can you believe that?
it finally feels like a home! 
why did i wait? 
i will never do that again!
so here is to inspiration! 
when we get inspired it's like a new breathe,
new wind,
new gusto!
i love it!
may you get some your way today!

2 comments:

  1. you go girl!!! and lets see some pictures of those curtains!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sold some cloth diaper stuff at a diaper swap today. I met a lady there that reminded me so much of you!! I love you Sooz!!

    ReplyDelete